I’m sorry, but when did Cinco de Mayo become a holiday for white people?
When did it become acceptable to don stereotypical sombreros and ponchos and mustaches and get shitfaced?
You can’t pay us slave wages, make fun of our accents, treat us like lesser human beings, mock us, call us ‘spics’, ‘wetbacks’, and ‘illegals’, and then claim our culture for yourselves.
Today is a celebration of Mexican heritage and pride.
NOT. FUCKING. YOU.
I think it’s horrible that you’re assuming everyone treats Mexicans horribly and no one actually wants to celebrate for the right reasons. I think every nationality should have their own holiday of celebration for everyone to celebrate.
Jon & Kate + 8 Drinking Game!
Jon & Kate Plus 8 is available on Netflix. Settle down with your friends and start drinking!
TAKE A SIP!
- Each time the children need subtitles after season 3.
- When you see a boy in time-out.
- Whenever Jon rolls his eyes at Kate on the couch
- Whenever Kate interrupts Jon on the couch
- When Mady is accused of having “issues” (be it low blood sugar or behavioral)
- When Joel is mocked by his parents (on the couch or off)
- For each scene in which Kate is holding Hannah
TAKE A SHOT!
- If the episode involves a free field trip somewhere
- When you see Alexis in time-out
- When a Vomit Bucket appears
- In a scene with Aaden in which he doesn’t have his glasses
- When Collin is referred to as “stubborn”
- When Kate smacks Jon
- When Kate mentions organic food
FINISH YOUR DRINK!
- If Leah or Cara go to time-out!
- If the sextuplets get a hot lunch
- If none of the kids match each other!
- If Jon & Kate hug each other!
- If a whole episode is goes by without mentioning poop.